Represent plaintiffs and defendants in civil lawsuits. They manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement, and appeal processes.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing ability
- An Indonesian law degree (Sarjana Hukum)
- A licensed Advocate, minimum of 4 (four) years of professional experience as litigation lawyer
- Additional experience as corporate lawyer would be preferable
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Computer literate